Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone. Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned.
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real time.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (heart rate transmitter sold separately), and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress (when paired with a smartphone) with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Up to 8 hours (small) or 10 hours (large) of battery life with GPS on, or 8 weeks (small) or 10 weeks (large) in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|White/Pink / Small||00753759123918||010-01353-21||TRK-531053|